Request to Schedule the Use of a Fire District 6 Meeting Room
Fire District 6 meeting rooms are made available for public use without charge and under certain conditions, when their utilization will not conflict with Fire District #6 activities.
Conditions for meeting room use by the public:
- Scheduling for all District meeting rooms is to be done through either by submitting an online request (link below) or by contacting the Fire District 6 main office at (360) 576-1195. A "Request for Use of Meeting Room Facilities" form must be completed for the group
making the request. Up to three (3) separate event dates may be scheduled at one time.
- Public meeting room shall be used for open, public meetings. Meetings shall be non-profit, non-political, non-religious in nature.
- On-site audio-visual equipment may be made available for use, however, it must be operated by Fire District 6 personnel.
- The cooking of food or serving of meals in the meeting rooms is not permitted without prior permission from the Fire Chief or his designee.
- The person making arrangements for the use of the meeting room shall be responsible for maintaining order, and returning the building to order prior to leaving the premises.
- Use of the public meeting room is restricted to that room and the public restrooms. Children must be supervised. No one is permitted in the apparatus area unless escorted by District personnel.
- Meeting rooms are generally not available for public use until after 5:00 pm on weekdays. Exceptions to this may be made by the Fire Chief or designee.
- Evening meetings Monday through Friday can be scheduled after 5:00 pm and must end by 10:00 pm.
- Rooms are available Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm.
- Clark County Fire District #6 reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the room is needed for its own use. However, every effort will be made to give adequate, advance notice.
- Any violation of these policies will cause cancellation of a group's privileges for further use of the
Meeting Room Capacity for Public Use:
Station 61 - Hazel Dell
8800 NE Hazel Dell Avenue
Station 62 – Felida
11600 NW Lakeshore Avenue
Washington State law prohibits the use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in station houses.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ON-LINE MEETING ROOM SCHEDULE REQUEST